Kensington Gardens by Westbank Projects
2220 KINGSWAY , Vancouver, BC V5N 2T7
|Number of units:||404|
|Number of floors:||17|
North Americas leading residential developer presents Kensington Gardens. Located in a desirable area, this fantastically designed landmark development includes 3 iconic towers, offering 1 to 3 bedroom units, world class amenities, landmark supermarket, high end Chinese restaurant, park and green environment, retail and service facilities. The development is scheduled for completion in 2017. Sales for available units start at $249,900. The development has a total of 404 units.
These homes are designed and built with uncompromising attention to quality and detail. The residences at Kensington Gardens offer a beautiful backdrop for the ideal Vancouver lifestyle with light-filled living spaces and private decks and terraces for indoor/outdoor entertaining. State-of-the-art technology and air conditioning are pre-engineered in each suite, providing residents with greater comfort, peace of mind and ease of use.
- Custom solid wood suite entry doors
- Granite stone threshold
- Elegant wide-plank engineered wood flooring in brushed oak throughout main living spaces
- Carpeting in private quarters
- Sleek roller-style shades on all windows
- GE front-load washer and dryer
- Open balconies or terraces for each home
- Central air conditioning.
Streamlined gourmet kitchens feature superior imported cabinetry, appliances, fixtures and fittings – featuring precision-built Nobilia Kitchens from Germany, and appliances from Miele and Blomberg.
- Choice of four kitchen colour schemes
- German imported Nobilia cabinetry
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- Miele stainless steel gas cooktop, wall oven (select homes), and custom hoodfan
- Blomberg built-in fridge and freezer with custom panel finish for an integrated contemporary look
- Blomberg fully integrated stainless steel dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave
- Convenient in-sink waste disposal system
Modern bathrooms feature beautifully designed fixtures from Philippe Starck and German imported Nobilia vanity cabinetry. A careful selection of high-end products & finishes create the perfect balance between luxury and livability.
- German imported Nobilia vanity cabinetry
- Quartz vanity countertop and backsplash
- Custom mirrored medicine cabinet above vanity for added storage
- Distinctive large format porcelain tile flooring
- Matte glaze ceramic shower and bathroom wall tile on wet wall
- Grohe shower arm and faucet with Grohsafe Universal pressure balance valve
- Tempered glass shower enclosures
- Acritec bathtub
For more information regarding this presale please contact Chris Ball on:
Phone: (604) 512 9208