Fast track to the front of the line!
Sign up for to be on the VIP list for Pre-Sales Members Service. Through our relationships with Developers and the Marketing teams that sell these NEW HOMES, we have the inside track and can get you the best homes offered for sale before anyone else!
Our team specializes in getting you the Pre Sale property you want you want without having to line up. We provide you with all the information you need, VIP access before they are offered to the public for sale. We are also privy to getting a few added benefits that come along with being a VIP, but most importantly you will get EARLY ACCESS.
When you are one of our esteemed VIP Pre Sale Clients we at Ball Real Estate will be working for you, as your agent, making sure you get the best deal possible. We don’t work for the Developer, we owe you a duty of Care and Service; built on TRUST, KNOWLEDGE, and PROVEN RESULTS.
***GET ACCESS TO NEW CONDOS FIRST! SIGN UP AND BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR VIP PRE SALES MEMBERS SERVICE.***
VIP Exclusive Access to Eastpark!
This new development will rise up where the hillside of Vancouver's Queen Elizabeth Park gives wat to the eclectic streets of Main and Quebec. Choose an airy one bedroom + flex flat, a two-storey city home with private entry, or a dramatic and bright corner penthouse. In each one, Eastpark has been designed to appeal to community-seeking individualists who need beauty and functionality in everything they own. Two collections with one cohesive feel. Architecturally, Eastpark will fit right in. Its handsome, modernist exterior, brick accents and unexpected details will feel very much at home here at Main & Quebec.
Beautiful extras, inside and out.
- A KITCHEN THAT COOKS - Here’s a fitted kitchen that knows its place: to be the undeniable nucleus of the home. It’s appealing to look at with excellent ergonomics that allow you to do everything more efficiently. Add in modern appliances, and this kitchen feels gourmet down to its last detail.
- A FAMILY FAVOURITE - To keep your floors and walls sparkling, rinse off Fido in our dog wash station. Warm water means your furry friends will come willingly in the colder months, while chilled water will give them the perfect summer cool-down.
- ESSENTIALLY BRIGHT - Truly well-designed homes maximize light and air flow – and these homes do both. Large windows and great outdoor spaces make these homes feel even better and brighter.
- THE BOFFO BIKEROOM - If you don’t already own a bike, you’ll likely want one living at Eastpark. Go explore the neighbourhood with confidence knowing you can service your bike in your very own Boffo Bike Room, complete with air pumps, a selection of tools and a handy stand to make sure you’re running smoothly.
Queen Elizabeth Park is more than magnificent: it’s the highest point in the city, making it a beacon of greenery and peacefulness for all. Come for the "dancing waters" fountain, the cherry trees in full bloom, the recreation woven throughout its 52 acres, or the breathtaking views from high atop the hill.
- GO NORTH: See the Canadians play ball at Nat Bailey – a glorious, summertime tradition you can walk to – or travel north on Main to explore the cultural and culinary wonders in other hip neighbourhoods, like Mount Pleasant and SE False Creek.
- GO SOUTH: Less than five minutes away is Oakridge Centre, the region’s premier shopping. Or, if retail therapy isn’t your thing, try hitting the links at the Langara Golf Course or brushing up on your studies at Langara College.
- GO EAST: If you crave fashion, knick-knacks and fresh food, you’ll delight in the local eateries, deliciously roasted coffee, and been-here-forever antique shops that dot Main Street. Plus, you’re close to Knight Street which takes you through the city, nice and fast.
- GO WEST: Recreation-lovers will happily skate, swim laps or practice hatha yoga at nearby Hillcrest Community Centre. And those who yearn for natural beauty need look no further than the stunning panoramas from Seasons in the Park or the blooms at the Bloedel Conservatory.
Expected Completion for Eastpark
The completion date is set for early 2017
****INSIDE SALES BEGIN SOON. CONTACT CHRIS BALL FOR MORE DETAILS***